22nd August 2011, 11:29 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Paper is a subjective paper and questions in the paper are of very short answer type, short answer type and long answer type questions. Total questions in the paper are 0f 10 and question no. 1 is of 16 marks and divided into 4 sub-questions of equal marks, it is of 16 marks and each question apart from that is of 12 marks each and each sub-questions of 6 marks each. Total marks in the paper are 100 and time allotted is 3 hours only. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/irda-insura...n-life-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Associateship Examination-Life Assurance Finance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Insurance Salesmanship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Associateship Examination-Fire Insurance Claims Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. Last 5 year test papers of IRDA (LIC Advisory) exam -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Associateship Examination-Legal Aspects of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Associateship Examination-Life Assurance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Jabalpur institute solved question papers for Associateship aspirant of life branch
  8. Associateship Examination-Fire Insurance Underwriting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous 5 years Solved IRDA life insurance exam question papers?
  10. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Fellowship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Mathematical Basis of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Associateship Examination-Application of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Associateship Examination-Life Assurance Underwriting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Principles of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT5- General Insurance, Life and Health Contingencies Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  16. Associateship Health Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. C.I.S (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Last 5 years Advisor solved IRDA test papers? -- [New]
23rd August 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

physics previous question
27th August 2011, 12:48 PM
govindnbhoi2010

Default Re: IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please send lic exam paper in marathi language
16th November 2011, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Associateship question paper paper no.71 public liability
29th November 2011, 01:42 PM
ideaboy

Thanks Neeraj,

If you have IT (Assistant Director)papers can you send me please ...........

my id : [email protected]
29th November 2011, 02:01 PM
ideaboy

Thanks Neeraj,

If you have IT (Assistant Director)papers can you send me please ...........

my id : [email protected]
22nd December 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have a question and trying to get the suitable answer. Regarding 64 vb in Insurance terminalogy what is its meaning. the required premium has to be received before accepting the premium. But the premium has to be paid by the owner of that party or somebody else. This is a legally needed answer.

I shall be thankful IF I GOT THE Answer. Thank u once again.
23rd December 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared three papers in Associateship(life), i have written one paper in nov-2011. so i have to clear two more papers.
my doubt is shall i write management paper in may 2012 and another paper in november 2012.
2nd February 2012, 04:09 PM
nil_lic

IRDA, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Sample Paper 3.pdf
This file doesn't open after downloading and message pops-up stating that the File is damaged and could not be repaired. Could you please upload the file again?
4th February 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

when will be associate october 2011 result?
6th February 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I have cleard my licensiate 4 years back. Want to do associateship nw. Is it possible? If yes kindly tell me the procedure nd dates. Thanx
10th February 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

May i have past papers of Associateship of the following subjects
45-General Iinsurance Uderwritting
72-Motor Insurance
4th March 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Before years I have cleared paper no 71,72,73,
which papers continue in new syllabus (after may2012).Pl tell me.
thanks
20th September 2012, 05:15 PM
intelivisto1

IRDA exam sample papers and mock test available at www.intelivisto.com.
25th October 2012, 06:32 PM
intelivisto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by govindnbhoi2010 View Post
please send lic exam paper in marathi language
Not in marathi version but english version available in real exam pattern visit intelivisto.com and take free demo test, there is very help full question for you exam.
26th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

is there any link or anything which provide any guess about questions in associate exam life
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?