9th January 2011, 03:08 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Mumbai University offers the B.Com based course in the field of Finance and Accounting. There are a total of six papers in the 02nd year, and the Business Economics papers contain a maximum of one hundred marks. The question paper consists of three segments, with candidates having to attempt at least one question from each of the segment. There are a total of fifteen questions, out of which candidates have to opt for seven questions. The passing mark in the above paper is 35 and the questions contain objective, subjective as well as long type. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/mumbai-univ...nomics-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?
  2. University of Pune, BBA Ist Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com of Mumbai University?
  4. Bangalore University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 5th Semester, Auditing-I, (Paper 5.6) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Financial Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Economics and Business Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Download Economics question papers of previous 5 years for Bharathiar University 2nd year exam
  8. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Accounting and Finance for Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y. BCom (Accounting and Finance)?
  10. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y.B.Com(Accounting Finance)?
  11. Last 5 years question papers of TY B.Com(Accounting and Finance)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Annamalai University B.Com Business Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Mumbai University B.Com Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Tamil Nadu Open University MBA- Accounting and Finance for Managers (MS- 04) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Punjab Technical University BBA 2nd Sem-Macro Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IGNOU MBA Accounting And Finance For Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Download Business Economics solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam -- [New]
  18. Mumbai University, BE, 2nd Sem., Applied Mathematics-II (Maths 2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
14th January 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i have qustion pepar of f.y.b.com
3rd February 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

which time in b.com graduation
28th February 2011, 03:54 PM
HEENA.HANIF.KHANBANDE

i have some old questoin paper
11th March 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

required favour/help

pls forward f y bcom question paper of year 2005 - 2010 on my ID that is [email protected]
17th June 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
can you pls forward T.Y.B.com. in accounting finance previous years university papers?pls forward it on my email ID i.e. [email protected]
23rd June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I WANT M.A. CREDIT (ECONOMICS) ENTRANCE EXAM PAPERS OF PUNE UNIVERSITY OF PREVIOUS YERS .PLESE HELP ME OUT
1st September 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Please forward me business economics & accountancy and finance management S.Y. B com question paper of year 2009 - 2011 on my ID that is [email protected]
15th September 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i want Mumbai university t.y.b.com question paper 2006 to 2011. please send on my email ID i.e. hvaidya193@gmail .com
17th September 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

retirement and death of a partner
23rd September 2011, 07:58 PM
preeti.506

i want to question papers of tyb.com 2008 to 2010 plz send question papers in my E-mail id. [email protected]
24th September 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

please forward f y b.com question paper of year 2000 - 2010 on my ID that is [email protected]
26th September 2011, 03:41 AM
parminder.kapoor

i want Mumbai university t.y.b.com Accounting and finance question paper 2006 to 2011. please send on my email ID i.e. [email protected]. Thank you very much.
14th October 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I WANT BOARD QUESTION PAPER OF LAST YEAR BCOM ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
14th December 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

S.Y.BCOM MUMBAI UNIVERCITY ATKT EXAM
23rd December 2011, 10:24 PM
palandeprashant

Smile Re: Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj_m View Post
Mumbai University offers the B.Com based course in the field of Finance and Accounting. There are a total of six papers in the 02nd year, and the Business Economics papers contain a maximum of one hundred marks. The question paper consists of three segments, with candidates having to attempt at least one question from each of the segment. There are a total of fifteen questions, out of which candidates have to opt for seven questions. The passing mark in the above paper is 35 and the questions contain objective, subjective as well as long type. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/mumbai-univ...nomics-papers/
how can i download last 5 year s.y.b.com
23rd December 2011, 10:25 PM
palandeprashant

Smile Re: Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj_m View Post
how can i download last 5 year s.y.b.com paper
7th January 2012, 11:24 AM
deepakmatiya

i want mumbai university all question paper of October 2011 pleas send that paper in my Mail ID [email protected]
23rd January 2012, 01:56 PM
sanjay4u83

Hi,

Would you be able to arrange for TYBCOM exam papers for all subjects for the last 5 years? Would appreciate if you could send it to [email protected]

Regards,
Sanjay
28th February 2012, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Question pepar of Dibrugarh university B.COM 2nd year
2nd March 2012, 10:44 AM
gprachi

Please send me s.y.b.com old paper my mail is [email protected]
5th March 2012, 09:51 PM
sijohn

Can anyone help me with solved question paper of accounting-1 year 2011. pls reply me on my id- [email protected]... pls do help me
28th March 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SAMPLES PAPERS OF T.Y.ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE ON 1st SEPTEMBER,2015 PLEASE SEND ME ON [email protected] take your own time but send me on time.
2nd October 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send me s.y.b.com old paper my mail is [email protected]
12th November 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Plz i want last 10 years question papers of TYBcom(accounting & finance) sem 5 for all subjects n mail me on [email protected]
Plz send me as soon as possible..
9th February 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Osmania university bba question paper previous year for 1st year
19th May 2014, 01:37 PM
sanjiv H

I wanted tybcom questions papers of last five years of yeswantrao university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?