1st August 2012, 12:46 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Patent Agents Examination- Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification and other Documents (Paper-II) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Patent Agents Examination- Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification and other Documents (Paper-II) Papers are based on how the student can draw on the theory taught to him on case studies put forth in the question paper. This involves understanding of the concepts of the subject. For example, the student may be asked, after being given relevant data, to use the Patent Act of 1970 in securing a client a patent in India in the shortest possible time, how patent protection can be obtained in India, the documents and methodology of filing for a patent, the various kinds of patents that can be filed and the distinctions in the documentation between these different kinds and so on. Students are also expected to draft a patent application from the comprehensive data that they are given in the second half of the paper.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 1.pdf(184.7 KB, 613 views)
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 2.pdf(1.34 MB, 532 views)
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 3.pdf(400.3 KB, 234 views)
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 4.pdf(292.0 KB, 228 views)
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 5.pdf(70.6 KB, 223 views)
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 6.pdf(1.62 MB, 248 views)
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 7.pdf(2.16 MB, 265 views)
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 8.pdf(1.26 MB, 222 views)
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 9.pdf(113.9 KB, 201 views)
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 10.pdf(132.9 KB, 215 views)
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 11.pdf(198.7 KB, 237 views)
File Type: pdf Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification & other Documents (Paper-II) Sample Paper 12.pdf(176.4 KB, 265 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Patent Agents Examination- Provisions of Patents Act & Rules (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Gujarat Technological University M.Pharm 3rd Sem - Experimental Design & Patents Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. SOÂ’s/ TENOÂ’s (GR B/ GR 1) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, Noting and Drafting, Precise Writing Paper - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Previous year papers of DIPP examiner and patent design for computer and IT?
  5. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Assistant Public Prosecutor Group-A Exam Paper-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  6. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) First Year- Law of Intellectual Property Rights Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. LLB (Hons.) course in Intellectual Property Law IIT Kharagpur: Job opportunities, patent agents, how to become judge?
  8. Andhra Pradesh SSC Exam- Social Studies Paper-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Drafting Appearances and Pleadings Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Patent Agent Exam: Dates, Preparations and Prospects after clearing the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. U.P Board Intermediate Elements & Animal Husbandry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. CAT English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Associateship Examination-Fire Insurance Claims Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. IFS Chemistry (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Alagappa University Distance Education-BBM Degree Exam-Commercial Law/Business Law Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. UPSC Mains Manipuri (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. Am i eligible for patent agent examination after completion of 5 years integrated BSc LLB course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?