4th April 2011, 11:19 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

SO’s/ TENO’s (GR B/ GR 1) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, Noting and Drafting, Precise Writing Paper - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Noting and Drafting, Precise writing paper is a paper of 100 marks and the total time provided to solve this question paper is two hours. There are total three questions in this paper. The entire questions of this paper are necessary. The question paper is printed in Hindi and English languages. Candidates are required to write the answers of these questions in the medium which they have specified in the form. The maximum marks for the respective question are printed on the right margin of the question paper. There is no word limitation for the questions, as well as there is no negative marking. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/so%E2%80%99...riting-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. UPSC, CISF (Ltd Departmental Competitive) Exam, Essay, précisWriting and Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive Exam, Essay, Précis Writing and Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For category VIII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For categories IV, V & VI) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Office Procedure & Practice (For category VII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Office Procedure & Practice (For category III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. UPSC, CISF (Ltd Departmental Competitive) Exam, General Ability And Professional Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive, General Ability and Professional Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination English (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Computer Science - 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous years question papers for departmental exam? -- [New]
  12. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination Malayalam (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Patent Agents Examination- Drafting and Interpretation of Patent specification and other Documents (Paper-II) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Drafting Appearances and Pleadings Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Mahatma Gandhi University,Kottayam-BA Multimedia Examination(CBCSS) Sem I Creative Writing (Theory) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. NET Folk Literature (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination Arabic (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
21st December 2011, 08:51 AM
Aman dadhwal

Default Re: SO’s/ TENO’s (GR B/ GR 1) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, Noting and Drafting, Precise Writing Paper - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Hello myself is aman dadhwal from hisar could you please suggest me how to prepare for cpo exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?