25th November 2010, 10:08 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

SSC Section Officer Audit Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Government of India, in 1975 established Subordinate Services Commission. This was further named as Staff Selection committee. The SSC section officer Audit examination is divided in to two parts. The first part is the written test and the second part is the personal interview. The written test of this examination is divided in to two parts. Paper I and paper II. Paper I is further r divided in to two parts, part A and Part B. part A of Paper I has questions from English language, and part B has question from general awareness. The total marks of the paper are 100. The paper II has questions from general arithmetic only. Below you will find some previous years question papers. For more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ssc-section...t-exam-papers/
25th May 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SSC Section Officer Audit Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

maximum attempt in ssc graduate level for a general category?????????
28th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SSC Section Officer Audit Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

regarding job
18th July 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

category of sport please previous years questions papers
21st August 2011, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

previous qeustion papers
6th December 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Ned English halp 2012 exam
7th November 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

i want west bengal civilservice prelim last 10 year question paper please give me the link .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?