7th November 2010, 02:39 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers

The National Eligibility Test is conducted by the University Grants Commission, twice in a year. The exam is held for entrance to lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. The test is conducted in many subjects, including some of the science subjects. For other science subjects CSIR conducts the test, in collaboration with UGC. The exam of General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude (Paper I) is to test the basic teaching skills of the candidates. The exam consists of questions from general aptitude and basic mathematics. This test is important as this is the stepping stone to becoming a lecturer. However, there is no negative marking in the test, so attempt as many questions as possible. The time limit should be kept in mind as well. Following are the sample papers and for more information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ugc-net-gen...aper-i-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years question papers of CSIR-NET(Physics)?
  2. Where can I get the notes of teaching and research aptitude(1st paper of UGC NET)?
  3. NET Geography (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Β– B. Ed. Teaching of Science (ES- 341) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to crack NET, SET exam? Which books should I refer? -- [New]
  6. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-3, Teaching Strategies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. NET Philosophy (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. NET Criminology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. NET Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-5, Teaching English (Secondary School) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. NET Anthropology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. NET Electronic Science (paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. NET Population Studies (Paper III) Exam Β– Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-2, The Structure Of English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. NET Hindi (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. NET German Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. NET Social Work (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh, Assistant Station Master Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th December 2010, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want set exam Question Paper 1 of teaching apptitude & research
10th January 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want the answers of UGC NET paper 1 in arts background
12th January 2011, 06:01 PM
Bharati

Default Re: UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers

thank you its really helped me. i want question paper for paper 2 & 3 for life sciences.
31st March 2011, 07:29 PM
Neela.Venkateshwarlu

Default Re: UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want the question paper of CSIR,Life Science
28th April 2011, 01:03 PM
viv.angh

thanks, million thanks
15th May 2011, 11:09 PM
udwani369

Sir, i got question papers of NET exam general paper. But, Now i wants the exact answers of questions that have mentioned. so please i request u to make available those answers.

My email id: [email protected]
5th June 2011, 10:54 AM
shivakumar,K.R

I WANT SOVVED UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) Exam QUESTION PAPERS
10th September 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

CAN i have net psychology material for paper 2 and 3
27th September 2011, 02:59 PM
rakhiram

up tet entrencesample paper
7th October 2011, 08:57 PM
UGC_SHILPA

Can I get solved UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) Exam QUESTION PAPERS.
27th November 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

please send me CSIR UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) Exam QUESTION PAPERS with solutions.
my email id:[email protected]
30th March 2012, 08:52 AM
venkataramana Balaga

i want solved question papers of net general paper
31st March 2012, 02:17 PM
manilachu

i want bank exam question papers
9th August 2012, 08:01 PM
nairshiju79

I need notes for Research & Development Aptitude Test. Pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?