28th July 2011, 12:45 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The papers of the third semester of the degree of Bachelors in Business Administration from the much reputed university of Pune are Personality Development, Business Laws, Human Resource Management & Organisation Behaviors, Management Accounting, I.T.in Management, and Business Economic .All these papers are there in the second year of the three year course in Bachelors in Business Administration. The maximum marks allotted in the following papers of the degree of Bachelors in Business Administration from Pune University are 80 in the semester written paper and 20 marks for internal assignment. The time allotted to complete the paper on the written examination is only three hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/university-...mester-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Pune, BBA Ist Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Punjab Technical University BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Pune, BBA, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. BBA 3rd semester previous years question papers? -- [New]
  6. Punjab Technical University BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Punjab Technical University BBA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. University Of Kerala, MCA, 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Punjab Technical University BBA 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Punjab Technical University BBA 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Calicut University, Biotechnology, 3rd Semester, Engineering mathematics-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Biomaterials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Punjab Technical University BBA Ist Semester-Organizational Behaviour Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Digital Circuits and Logic Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th July 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

sir i want see paper of bca-2nd semster
1st September 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

have the datesand timetable for the BBA, 3rd Semester exams, university of Pune been announced?
18th September 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i want MCA science 3rd sem question paper of pune university.
22nd September 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Whr is 5th n 6th semester model papers???
22nd September 2011, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

i want bca 3rd sem q papers of last 3 years
29th September 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want a bba question paper of 3rd semester on my account
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?