17th October 2011, 03:02 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Paper contains 6 questions in it and these questions are divided into 2 sections equally. These questions are with their internal alternative in it and students have to choose one from it. Questions are not of equal marks in each section. The questions are of both numerical and theoretical type. The questions are also there to be solved with neat sketch and principle related to it. Also, these questions are divided into 3 sub-questions for the ease of students. The paper holds 100 marks in it and time fixed is 3 hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/university-...hanics-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. JNTU, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Semester, Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-B.Tech First Semester Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers -- [New]
  8. University of Pune, BBA, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. PTU B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd Sem-Fluid Mechanics-I (CE-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Sathyabama University B.E in Mechanical Engineering-3rd Semester Fluid Mechanics & Machinery (6C0066) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Calicut University Mechanical Engineering 5th Sem Mechanics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Mechanics of Solid (ME 304) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. University of Pune, BBA Ist Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th October 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Can i get any question paper from ur website.
From-sudeshna pandey(class-11).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?