30th April 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Allen coaching center in KOTA after completion of 10th from Kenriya Vidyalaya?

Can i get admission in allen coaching center in kota with 10 2 as i have completed my class 10 with school based exam from Kendriya Vidyalaya West Bengal? In kota will i get any problem for 10 2 admission as i have appeared in school based exam.

30th April 2016, 09:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Allen coaching center in KOTA after completion of 10th from Kenriya Vidyalaya?

Coaching institutes has nothing to do with in which mode you have done your 10th board examination either in school based mode or through board exams or as a private candidate.

You will face no problem in taking admission in Allen coaching institute for preparation of competitive examination. You can take admission in this institute even if you have passed class tenth with school based exam.
30th April 2016, 09:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Allen coaching center in KOTA after completion of 10th from Kenriya Vidyalaya?

You can take admission in Allen Coaching center in KOTA after completion of 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya with school based exam.

All institutes in KOTA take admission without caring about from which board you have done 10th board exams. You will not get any problem in admission in Allen.

Official website is http://www.allen.ac.in
30th April 2016, 09:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no any limitations for KV students to get admission in Allen Kota which is a pioneer institute for preparation for IIT and Medical entrance examination.

So, no doubt you are eligible for admission. Also candidates passed 10th from CBSE school do not have any restrictions on admission in any other board or school after 10th.
30th April 2016, 10:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can get admission in Allen Institute one of the best coaching center for the preparation of engineering & medical entrance examination having completed your Class 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya, West Bengal with School based examination.

For admissions in the Allen Institute you just has to pass your Class 10th and select your course according to your further aim. The courses are offered in both regular classroom programme and distance learning programme.

Also to get admitted in the top most branch in the top batch you will have to clear its scholarship cum admission entrance examination.

For more details about the commencement of entrance examination, courses offered, fee structure of different courses and other necessary details associated with the same you can visit the official website of ALLEN Institute i.e; www.allen.ac.in.
30th April 2016, 11:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*There is no problem regarding school based examination. Any candidate who has appeared for board exams in any means can get admission in any institute.

*There is no problem regarding admission in Allen for school based candidates.
1st May 2016, 12:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in Allen Coaching center after completion of 10th class from school based examination of Kendriya Vidyalaya. Allen is one of the premier institute for preparation of competitive examination like IIT JEE or AIPMT etc.

You will not face any problem in admission in this institute due to your this concern.

For any more details about this institute Click Here.
1st May 2016, 12:53 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Allen Kota is one of the best institute which offers preparation for entrance examination to get admission in medical and engineering courses.

So, there is no eligibility for admission in institute on the basis of board or school in which you are pursuing. So, you can take the admission in institute.

Yes, you are also eligible to change the board or school if you have passed 10th with school board examination conducted by CBSE.
1st May 2016, 01:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in KOTA after completion of your 10th standard, you will have to appear and clear the entrance test conducted by the Institute itself in order to get admission and pursue your studies further. There is no problem in it.
21st March 2018, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

How the student will appear for board after after admitted in regular classes in Allen
3rd February 2020, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Yes I have a question can I join Allen in 12 th class and also do my regular school kv1 . Can I do please telle sir please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?