7th May 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission for 5th standard in Sri Aurobindo International Centre of Education Puducherry

Dear Sir, I want my son’s admission in Sri Aurobindo International Centre of Education of Puducherry. I want his admission in 5th standard. Can I know about the requirements and all the procedures for the admission in this school for 5th standard? Kindly help me to get the information. Thank you!

21st October 2020, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for 5th standard in Sri Aurobindo International Centre of Education Puducherry

I want to admit my only son Ritaban Dutta in 5th standard in Sri Aurobindo International Centre for Education. Both my parents Late Bisweswar Shastri & Jyotirmayee Bharati were of oriental philosophy. I stay at Berhampore Murshidabad of West Bengal. My son's DOB is 28/11/2010. Now he is studying in 4th standard. Apart from Education and future good carrier , I especially want to make my son a real human being with a bold personality, pious, intelligent and contributory to his society and a universal lookout.
Hence I want a residential education to build him from the root and to give him a total education.
In his 9 year of age, my Son Ritaban is something different from other common children. He can think a little bit extraordinary.He can write recite, perform drama and recite musical instruments. I want your response in this regard. With thanks & respect. ShekhareswarDutta.Mail:[email protected]. Mobile:9333311562. Berhampore West Bengal.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?