3rd December 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?

Hello
I have an exam of Sainik school entrance
can you please give me some sample papers
or if possible refer me some books
i have applied for 8th standard.
waiting for your reply.....

4th December 2014, 05:28 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?

Sample question papers of Sainik School Entrance Exam for Class-IX is currently not available. So, I have attached previous year question paper of this entrance exam. You will get more previous years question papers and some sample question papers in the books which are mentioned below.

16th November 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?

What preparation i have to do in entrance exam of sainik school class 6
2nd January 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I heard that AISSEE pattern was changed. All questions are become objective type so sir i request you to please give or send me a model question paper on the basis of that pattern of class 9.
21st October 2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

General knowledge questions for the preparation of sainik school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?