17th January 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteira for 6th class in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi?

My son is studying in 5th class right now. I want to get him admitted in sri sathya sai school puttaparthi in 6th standard. So i want to know about the admission criteria for 6th class?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  2. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi
  3. How to get admission in 5th std in sri Sathya sai school Puttaparthi?
  4. How may I get admission in Puttaparthi ? I'm studying in 8th std in Sri Sathya sai institute of educare chrompet
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  6. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  7. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  8. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  9. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  12. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  13. Admission details and girls hostel fees in Sri Sathya Sai primary school standard IV?
  14. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  15. How to get admission for third class student in Sathya Sai School?
  16. Information about admission in class 8 at Alike's Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School
  17. How to get admission in 3rd standard at Sathya Sai School?
  18. How to get admission for 7th standard in Sri Sathya Vidya Vihar, Puttaparthi? Is there any entrance exam for this?
17th January 2016, 05:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteira for 6th class in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi?

To get admission for your son in 6th standard at Sri Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi, your son must have completed 5th standard from a recognised board. The age limit for getting admission in 6th standard at Sri Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi, is minimum 9 1/2 years and maximum 10 1/2 years. The date of birth recorded in the Transfer Certificate which is obtained from the old school is considered as a proof of age confirmation. By obtaining the application form and filling up with your personal details, you can submit it in the school before March 1st, 2016 for getting admission in 6th standard in the 2016-17 academic year.
17th January 2016, 09:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteira for 6th class in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi?

There is no any special criteria. You only have to fill form of admission.

Admission criteria:-

Candidate must have to pass in entrance exam for admission.

Candidate must not be of over age.

Only English medium students are eligible for admission.

No reservation is provided either on basis of caste or any other basis.

Application forms for next session will be available from 23 dec. to 29 feb. 2016.
17th January 2016, 09:54 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Admission Criteria for 6th class admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi :
  • Age of candidate must be from 10 to 12 years at the time of admission.
  • Candidate must have passed 5th class from any recognised board.
  • Candidate have to appear in admission test conducted by the school.
  • Candidate will get the admission on the basis of his/her performance in this admission test.
29th February 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 2nd class right now. I want to get him admitted in sri sathya sai school puttaparthi in 3rd standard. So i want to know about the admission criteria for 3rd class?
5th April 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 5th class right now. I want to get him admitted in Sri Sathya sai school. So I want to join in 6th class. So I want to know the admission procedure
6th March 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

MY BROTHER IS STUDYING IN 5TH CLASS RIGHT NOW. I WANT ADMIT HIM IN 6TH CLASS PLEASE WILL YOU GET ME TO KNOW ABOUT THE ADMISSION CRITERIA OF CLASS 6TH
BY ASHUTOSH KUMAR , BIHAR
17th March 2017, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying 5th class right now. I want to get him admitted in Sri sathya Sai school. So I want to join in 6th class. So I want to know the admission procedure.
9th April 2017, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir we are very poor people sir I want to join my son to sathya sai mudehanalli he is studying in 5 th std sir plese help me sir
8th May 2017, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want my two daughters who are studying 6th and 4th classes to get admission for 7th and 5th classes in your institution. Please tell us the procedure
2nd November 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in class 1 and i want her to take admission in this sri sathya sai primary school. I want complete detail about the admission system.
17th November 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, We want join my grandchild boy in 6th class in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School at Putaparthy in the year 2018. I request to furnish us with the dates of the concerned Entrance Exams for 6th class , 2018-19. Thanking you Sir..
26th November 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 5th and going to appear the final text in March 2018. He is interested to study in Sri Sathya Sai School Putaparthy. We at family also wish him to study their and be the part of Sri Sathya Sai Education process. When can we get the admission form and what are the process to apply.
30th December 2017, 09:18 AM
aksahoo74

My daughter is studying in 5th class right now. I want to get him admitted in sri sathya sai school puttaparthi in 6th standard. So i want to know about the admission criteria for 6th class?
30th December 2017, 09:22 AM
aksahoo74

My daughter is studying 5th class right now. I want to get him admitted in Sri sathya Sai school. So I want to join in 6th class. So I want to know the admission procedure.
5th January 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sairam. My child is going to complete class 5th by March 2017. Would wish to join Sri Sathya Sai School from 6th. How to get admission? Where to get admission form?
23rd January 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 5th class right now. I want to get him admitted in sri sathya sai school puttaparthi in 6th standard. So i want to know about the admission criteria for 6th class? when will get the form?

I am from Patna, my contact no. 08084019748
28th January 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

My brother's daughter studying in 4th standard right now, So I would wish to join her to Sri Sathya Sai School for 6th. How to get admission? When to apply and in which month we get applications for admission please contact my no is 9538810579
16th April 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 5th class right now,so i would wish to join him to sri satyasai school for 6th how to get admission/ when to apply and in which month we get application for admission please contract my no is 9652730789
30th December 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 5th class right now,so i would wish to join him to sri satyasai school for 6th how to get admission/ when to apply and in which month we get application form ? contact 9836025055
11th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my brother want to join in 6th class in your school how to get admission and what is the procedure for admission sir?
29th January 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter is studying in class 7 I want to admit in Sri satya sai higher secondary education for class 8 so, I want to know about higher secondary education to admit her
18th March 2019, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

My nephew studying v class .he admitted in to 6th class how we get admission in to satyasai gurukulam
9th April 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Please can you tell me what is the question paper pattern for the class 6th entrance exam for Sri Satya Sai School Alike.
9th April 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Please can you tell me what is the question paper pattern for the class 6th entrance exam for Sri Satya Sai School Alike.
17th July 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, My son is studying in 5th wright now with ICSE syllabus, and we r wishing to get admission for him in Satya Sai Baba school ,alike,. Do we have non residential facility? And does school is running with ICSE or CBSE?
13th October 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my daughter is studying class 5 now. I want to join her for class 6 in your school. What is the process and what is the syllabus for the entrance exam. From when onwards the applications will be available for the acadamic 2020. Please let me know the information. Thank you.
3rd January 2020, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, I need admission for 6th std in muddena halli school only.
please clarify now my son is studying in 5 th std in Cambridge school.
shall I apply for admission in muddena halli
6th January 2021, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get 6th standard admission in satya sai school in puttaparti
3rd April 2022, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Namaste sir Myself Bhargavi from East Godavari district near Rajahmundry I want to know how to get admission to 6th class students for the academic year 2022-2023
30th May 2022, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sai ram sir Myself Khushi from karnataka, Karwar
I want to know how to get admission to 6th class students for the academic year 2022-2023
15th December 2022, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my daughter in class 6,what is the criteria for it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?