17th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?

Respected sir,
Our daughter is studying 4th class in Montessori school at Kurnool .We want to join her in 5th class in sri sathya sai school at Prashanthi Nilayam. So please send me the details how to get admission.
Thanking you sir

3rd April 2015, 04:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?

To get admission in 5th standard for your daughter at Sri Sathya Sai School, your daughter must have attained the minimum 8 1/2 years and the maximum age of 9 1/2 years. The date of birth recorded in the Transfer Certificate which is obtained from the old school is considered as a proof of age confirmation. By obtaining the application form and filling up with your personal details, you can submit it in the school before March 1st in which year the admission is sought.
4th April 2015, 07:43 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?

To get the admission in the Sri Sathya Sai school at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard. The student age limit is in between the 8 to 10 years.

Documents required to get the admission:

1. Transfer certificate of the previous school.
2 mark sheet.
3. Report card of the previous school.
4. Original birth certificate.

If you submit the all the document and fill up the application form at the last date. Your daughter got the admission in the Sri Sathya Sai school.
6th February 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My son age is 3years we want join in nursery education in Sri satay sai school at prashanthi nilayam so please send me details how to get admission sir.

Kindly do the favor in this regard will be highly appreciate.

Thanks & regards.
Giri
91-9739622579
Mail me: [email protected].
9th May 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

My son is going to be in Intermediate 2nd year, is there any possibility to join in puttarpathi colleges, if so, can you please guide me how
13th September 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

My daughter is studying 2nd class, CBSE Sylabus . what is the procedure to get admitted in this school.Can i join her in mid term? She is of age 7yrs.

from
sushma
20th September 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying 5th standard,state syllabus,what is the procedure to get admitted in this school and his age is 10 years.The resident of Anantapur

From
Sri T.A.Mohiddin,D.NO:12/935,Sai nagar,Anantapur-515001
21st February 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 6th standard?
30th December 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

My son studing 5th i want to addmit your school tell me prosses
25th February 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in class 4. What is the procedure for applying admission in class 5.my daughter age is 8years.can I join her in class 5.
6th April 2022, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 7th std
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?