3rd May 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in The Pelican Play School, Puducherry for 3 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in The Pelican Play School, Puducherry. My child is 3 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this Montessori School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

27th May 2019, 12:00 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure in The Pelican Play School, Puducherry for 3 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to admit my son in The Pelican Play School, Puducherry. My child is 3 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this Montessori School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.
The admission at The Pelican Play School, Puducherry can be done through Online or Offline. Parents can collect the admission form the school admission office with the prescribed fee.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Address: Above Sai Departmental Store, 2B, Krishna Nagar main Rd, Krishna Nagar, Puducherry, 605008
Phone: 098409 23354
Official website - http://www.pelicanplayhouse.com/play-areas.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?