7th June 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Brooklyn Play School for 4 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Brooklyn Play School in Bhubaneswar. My child is 4 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this Play School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a child eligible to join International school through Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  2. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  3. Admission procedure in Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park for 4 years old candidate?
  4. Fee expenses of Montessori in Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  5. Admission procedure in Smartkidz Play School, Rainbow Nagar for 4 years old candidate?
  6. Admission procedure to study in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?
  7. Admission procedure in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure in Tiny Park International School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?
  9. Admission procedure in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa for 3 years old candidate?
  10. Admission procedure of Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur for 3 years old candidate?
  11. Admission procedure in Kinder Scholars, Chennai for 3 years old candidate?
  12. List of Play schools available in Bongaigaon for 3 years old candidate?
  13. Is it beneficial to admit a 2 years and 4 months old child in a Play School?
  14. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Preschool or School, which is better for 3 years old candidate?
  16. Admission fee of Kidzee Play School? Eligibility to get admission for 3 years old child?
  17. What should be the correct age for admission in Play School?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
9th June 2018, 02:39 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure in Brooklyn Play School for 4 years old candidate?

For admission in the above mentioned Play school, there will be an interview conducted of the candidate along with his/her parents and after clearing the interview rounds, the child will be very much eligible to get admission and continue with studies ahead.

The child will be however asked some basic questions and will not be judged totally according to it, but upon the interview conducted.
9th June 2018, 02:40 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure in Brooklyn Play School for 4 years old candidate?

For admission in the above mentioned Play school, there will be an interview conducted of the candidate along with his/her parents and after clearing the interview rounds, the child will be very much eligible to get admission and continue with studies ahead.

The child will be however asked some basic questions and will not be judged totally according to it, but upon the interview conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?