2nd February 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and schedule dates for class 11th in CBSE schools of Kota?

Dear Sir,

My son is appearing 10th CBSE exam in Feb-Marc-2016,
I would like to take admission for 11th CBSE School in Kota, Would like to know the admission procedure and schedule dates for it.

Also know the fees structure of school and hostel,

I will be very thankful for your reply,

Shivshankar

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE schools in Kota for 11th standard?
  2. How can I get transfer in any CBSE school at Kota if completed 11th CBSE in Banswara?
  3. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 11th standard which also prepares for JEE Main & Advanced in Kota?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in class 11th (ICSE board) in Kota?
  5. List of Science schools with fee structure which offer admission in 11th standard in Kota?
  6. List of CBSE Schools in Hyderabad which offers admission in 11th Science?
  7. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  8. Cut off for admission in 11th standard in CBSE schools of Thane?
  9. How may I get admission in class 11th(ICSE board) in Kota?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Chandigarh? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  12. List CBSE residential schools in Bhubneshwar for admission in class 11th?
  13. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  14. What is the procedure of admission in Bansal classes in Kota? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce in Bhopal?
  16. List of government recognized CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission in 11th Science?
  17. List of reputed schools which offer admission in 11th Arts in Haryana? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of CBSE schools in Bhubaneswar which offers admission in 11th standard?

5th February 2016, 11:51 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and schedule dates for class 11th in CBSE schools of Kota?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for class 11 is that the candidate must have passed class 10 from a recognized board of education.

To avail admission in class 11 CBSE school, one must have to obtain an application form at the respective school and submit it back by attaching all the necessary documents such as Transfer certificate, bonafide, marks memo, passport size photographs etc.

Below are some of the CBSE affiliated schools in Kota:

* St. Johns senior secondary school
http://www.stjohnsschoolkota.edu.in/applyonline.aspx

* DAV public school
http://www.davkota.org/admissionrules.htm

* Global public school
http://globalpublicschool.com/

The fee structure varies for different schools. On an average the fee structure for class 11 is Rs.36,000/- yearly.

5th August 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and schedule dates for class 11th in CBSE schools of Kota?

What's the minimum marks required for admission in dummy school of kota?

24th October 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I will be giving my ICSE board exam in March 2018. I presently study in jharkhand. I want to get into class 11 in pragati senior secondary school in kota. I will also do Allen simultaneously. What procedure should I follow to do the same???

24th October 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I will be giving my ICSE board exam in March 2018. I presently study in jharkhand. I want to get into class 11 in pragati senior secondary school in kota. I will also do Allen simultaneously. What procedure should I follow to do the same???

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?