12th June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in class 11th (ICSE board) in Kota?

Sir,

I Prince Gupta of class 10 studied at Wynberg-Allen School, Mussoorie have passed out from 10 and wanted admission in class 11 in an ICSE school in Kota. I will be very obliged to know what is the procedure for admission in class 11th in ICSE School Kota. And please may I know what is minimum percentage for getting admission.

Thank you!
yours sincerely,
Prince

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in class 11th(ICSE board) in Kota?
  2. Steps to get admission in Bansal classes? How may I get admission in class 11th(ICSE board) in Kota?
  3. List of Science schools with fee structure which offer admission in 11th standard in Kota?
  4. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  5. Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?
  6. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  7. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  8. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  9. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  10. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
  12. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  13. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  14. What is the procedure of admission in Bansal classes in Kota? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to appear for Olympiad? I am in class 5th in ICSE board
  16. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  17. Can I get admission in 12th Humanities of ICSE Board next year after completing 11th?
  18. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE after pursuing 10th ICSE?
12th June 2015, 02:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in class 11th (ICSE board) in Kota?

Most of the ICSE schools offer direct admission by considering 10th standard percentage of the applicants. So, if you have good percentage, you can easily get admission in a good ICSE school. And in some top schools, they will conduct admission test to offer 11th standard admissions. If you qualify in such admission test, then you will get admission. The admission procedure varies from one school to another school, so, to know about the exact admission procedure, you should contact admission office of the school, in which you are interested to join.
12th June 2015, 05:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in class 11th (ICSE board) in Kota?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admisssion in the ICSE school. As the admission is conducted on the basis of both :-
To get the complete information about any particular school leave your information to our page.
Generally admission is on the basis of entrance test conducted by the respective school.

Other than this some of the school also take admission in any particular stream on the basis of class 10th marks.

So first fill the admission form and then keep your documents ready for it:-
* SLC.
* Migration.
* Mark sheet.
* Photos.

This are the essential document for the admission.
12th June 2015, 09:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

For admission in 11th Science in KOTA you need to first of all keep 1 thing in mind that you will have to score quite high in your 10th standard as KOTA provides admissions only to creamy students of the society as they believe in producing top class students.

However, admission process in KOTA is quite easy.

You can get the admission forms and brochures from its study center by paying the nominal fee.

You can even apply for admission via online mode by filling up the form and paying the said amount by debit, credit or Net Banking, as you wish or you can send a Demand Draft also.
8th March 2017, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the correct percentage marks to be brought in class 10th to get admitted in university college of kota engineering in class 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?