13th March 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study 11th Humanities in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?

Sir,
My daughter want to take admission in ISC 11th standard in Humanities stream in St.Xavier's School at Kolkata. So what is the admission procedure for this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study 11th Humanities in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  3. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  4. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  6. What is the admission procedure for Class 3rd in St. Xaviers School Kolkata?
  7. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  8. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  9. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  10. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Subjects offered in class 11 Humanities at St. Xaviers Collegiate School?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  14. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  15. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  16. What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?
  17. What should I study in 11th among Science and Humanities to make a career in Civil Services? Procedure to appear in IAS exam if pursue 11th Science?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers' School, Kolkata to enroll in 1st standard?
17th March 2016, 03:08 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th Humanities in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?

The admission procedure is such that you will have to fill up thee application form and if your marks are adequate enough, you will probably be provided admission and otherwise you will have to try somewhere else for admission.
17th March 2016, 03:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th Humanities in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?

Admission in 11th Humanities is provided totally on merit basis. So, after applying for the admission, if your names comes in the merit list, you will be very much allowed for admission. You just have to score well i your board examination in order to be sure to ge admission in the above mentioned school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?