23rd May 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of India International School, Jaipur?

I want to admit my daughter in India International School, Jaipur for 6th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 6th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

25th May 2019, 07:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of India International School, Jaipur?

You would need to contact the school to get the admission in 6th standard in India International School, Jaipur.

1)You would need to visit the school for admission form.
2)Submit the admission form along with the fee.

A date of entrance test would be scheduled and the candidate will be called for the test.

You can check more details on: http://www.iisjaipur.org/Admissions%20open%20for%20the%20Session%202019-20.pdf
26th May 2019, 12:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of India International School, Jaipur?

The admission procedure to study in 6th class at India International School, Jaipur is:-

==> Admission starts every year in the month of May and school starts in July.

==> Parents can schedule the appointment with admission office of the school.

==> You can take the registration form either from the school office or from the school website.

==> Fill up the registration form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Submit the application fee to the admission office of the school.

I am also giving you the contact details of the school

Address - India International School
Opposite VT Road, Shipra Path, Mansarovar, Jaipur
Pin Code - 302020
Phone - +91-141-2786402/2786403
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.iisjaipur.org/iis.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?