23rd May 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Geo Genius Geography Olympiad?

Hello everyone, I want my daughter to apply for Geo Genius Geography Olympiad. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of Geo Genius Geography Olympiad? Kindly tell me immediately.

25th May 2019, 10:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Geo Genius Geography Olympiad?

Eligibility:

All those candidates who are currently studying in the class from 2nd to 10th from any school which is recognised from State Board, ICSE, CBSE or international Board eligible to apply for this Olympiad.

There should be at least 50 students enrolled into this olympiad from each school.
25th May 2019, 10:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Geo Genius Geography Olympiad 2019 Eligibility-

All the candidates who are currently studying in the class from 2nd to 10th from any school which is recognised eligible to apply.

There should be at least 50 students enrolled into this olympiad from each school.
26th May 2019, 12:11 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Geo Genius Geography Olympiad:-

All those students who are currently studying in class from 2nd to 10th from any school which is recognized from State Board, ICSE, CBSE Or International Board are eligible to apply for Genius geographical olympiad.

There should be at least 50 students enrolled into this Olympiad from each school.
26th May 2019, 12:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Geo Genius Geography Olympiad is:-

==> The students from class II to class X are eligible to apply for the Geography Olympiad Examination.

==> Students of State Board, ICSE Board, CBSE Board and International Board can apply.

==> A school must enroll at least 50 students from all the standards to be able to enroll in this competition.

I am also giving you website link for your reference that is www.geogeniusindia.com.
26th May 2019, 01:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Geo Genius Geography Olympiad;

All school students studying in class 2 to 10 from any State Board/CBSE/ICSE are eligible to apply for Geo Genius Geography Olympiad. Students can participate in the Olympiad through their respective school only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?