17th July 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya Bangrasia?

I want to admit my daughter in Kendriya Vidyalaya Bangrasia for 6th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 6th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

24th July 2019, 11:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya Bangrasia?

In order to get admission in 6th standard in the above mentioned school, your daughter will have to complete her 5th standard from a recognized board.

Upon filling up the application form, the candidate will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school. Candidate will only get admission upon merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?