12th November 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Intermediate in Banaras Hindu University for 10th CBSE female candidate?

Hello friends, my daughter is studying in 10th standard with CBSE Board. After that I want her admission in Banaras Hindu University for Intermediate. So, I want to know the procedure of admission in Intermediate for next session.

24th November 2018, 06:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Intermediate in Banaras Hindu University for 10th CBSE female candidate?

For seeking admission in CHGS ( Central Hindu Girl's School ) managed by BHU for your intermediate studies, you need to qualify BHU SET ( School Entrance Test ).

Further, the minimum qualification required to appearing in the BHU SET are as here under :-

* Your age must lie under 18 years by the 30th September of that year in which you are appearing in the same entrance examination.

* You must have completed for your Class 10th studies from a recognized board of education. For admission in science stream, you must have managed at least 50% marks while for commerce stream, you must have managed at least 40% marks in your Class 10th.

For more details and updates regarding BHU SET, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?