16th November 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study in 12th Haryana Board without studying 11th standard?

Sir/Madam, I haven’t secured admission for 11th standard. I have completed my 10th from Tripura Board. So, can I get admission in 12th Haryana Board directly for next year Board exam? Please answer me.

23rd November 2018, 03:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study in 12th Haryana Board without studying 11th standard?

Regular schools won't give you admission directly in class 12th and you have to study class 11th in regular mode to get admission. Change of board is only possible in class 11th.

Other than this, you have open schooling option like NIOS. Hence, make sure you have got 11th, if you want regular admission.
24th November 2018, 04:08 PM
akhilking

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study in 12th Haryana Board without studying 11th standard?

This isn't conceivable to seek after direct twelfth class without experiencing the eleventh standard in haryana board. You should need to pass every one of the subjects in the eleventh class for getting affirmation in the twelfth standard.

For your caring data I need to reveal to you that eleventh and twelfth schedule are entomb related. So you ought not want to go in the twelfth class straightforwardly after finish of registration.

As tenth and twelfth the two classes exams are led by the individual board, so it is mandatory to have no less than one year hole in the middle of tenth and twelfth class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?