1st April 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for Nursery standard in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the fees for Nursery standard in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad. I want to admit my son in this school. So, can I know about the admission fees and also the tuition fees?

4th April 2019, 01:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for Nursery standard in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad?

Admission and tuition fees for Nursery standard in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad:-

As per the information available, the admission fee of Nursery class in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad is Rs. 27,500 and tuition fee that would be per month is Rs.4,200.

You can get the prospectus from the school by paying a fee of Rs.200.

You can download the admission form through:-
http://www.cambridgenrs.com/pdf/CIS-ADMISSION-FORM.pdf

You would need to submit the admission form along with the other supporting documents at the school premises.

Contact Address:-

Cambridge International School
Gopalganj, Nirsa,
Dhanbad, Jharkhand-828205

For more information you can visit the website www.cambridgenrs.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?