1st April 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad?

Hello Sir, my son is just 8 years of age and I am planning to admit him in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad for 1st standard. So, I want to know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 1st standard. Waiting for your response!

4th April 2019, 01:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad?

Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Cambridge International School, Dhanbad:-

1)You would need to visit the school to get the prospectus and admission form by paying a fee of Rs.200.
2)Completely filled form and other supporting documents which are Transfer certificate, previous year mark sheet, Birth certificate, Photograph.
3)After that there would admission test and Interview of the child.

Once the admission is confirmed, you would need to pay admission fee of Rs.27,500 and monthly fees of Rs. 4,200 and session fee of Rs.1500 payable twice in a year.

You can visit the website www.cambridgenrs.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?