19th October 2022, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Admitting kid in LKG is preferable without Nursery?

My son's age is 3.8 months last year I joined him in play school now I want to join him in LKG without nursery is it preferable?

22nd October 2022, 02:50 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admitting kid in LKG is preferable without Nursery?

Although attending nursery is not required, it undoubtedly aids in the development of vital social skills that are best taught in a school environment.
But, if you want to keep your kids at home until they are old enough for LKG, you can absolutely do that. It's actually very common.
22nd October 2022, 08:03 PM
Msdhoni02

Admitting kid in LKG is preferable without Nursery?

Yes it is preferable to admit your child to LKG without Nursery if the children has been to play school. Even if you had not admitted him to Play School still it would not be a problem if you admit them direct to LKG.
22nd October 2022, 11:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Even though it is not mandatory, going to nursery fosters the growth of social characteristics that are best taught in a classroom setting.
However, if you prefer to keep your children at home until they become old enough for LKG standards, you may do so. It totally depends on you.
25th October 2022, 01:54 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get your admitted in LKG without Nursery.

But Nursery is a great way for children to learn the same things in life sharing,co- operation and self learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?