16th December 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Advantages of studying in an International School?

Respected Sir,
My son is studying in Montessori in Lucknow. I am thinking to admit him in any International School. Can you tell me the advantages of studying in such kind of school? Waiting for your reply.

17th December 2015, 08:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages of studying in an International School?

The main advantage to enroll your child in International school is that the child will be very much acquainted with various cultures and will be nurtured in a better way, below however I have mentioned some of the benefits of children studying in International school:

> Developing Child's inner abilities

> Good co-curricular abilities

> Widely accepted and Recognized

> Well versed education system, etc.

Therefore, if you wish to get your child to enroll in International school, you should not wait any more.
20th December 2015, 06:26 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Advantages of studying in an International School?

There are lots of advantages studying in an International School.
The main advantage is that the candidate will be nurtured with various cultures and activities in the school.
Apart from that International Schools develops child's inner abilities and also they give much interest in co-curricular activities to build a child perfectly. A versed education system is followed in International Schools which is also very helpful for the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?