22nd November 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for KVS admission test for 5th standard admission?

I want to admit my son in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Right now he is in 4th standard and I want to admit in 5th standard. I just want to know about the age limit for applying in KVS admission test for admission in 6th standard.

24th November 2020, 04:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for KVS admission test for 5th standard admission?

Age limit to apply for KVS admission test for 5th standard admission:-

The minimum and maximum age for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya is given below:-

The minimum age limit is 9 years and maximum age limit is 11 years in KVS for 5th standard admission.

Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of differently abled children by the principal.
24th November 2020, 09:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for KVS admission test for 5th standard admission?

°°° For Class Vth, the minimum age is 9 years and maximum age 11 years.

AGE RELAXATION:

There will be age relaxation for those who belong to the PH category. They can enjoy two years age relaxation.

°°° To apply one can visit the official website of kendriya Vidyalaya:
http://www.kvs.ac.in
25th November 2020, 11:24 AM
jeet2porwal

Age limit to apply for KVS admission test for 5th standard admission can be seen below.

Your age should be minimum 9 years and a maximum of 11 years to be eligible for this standard.
25th November 2020, 01:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for KVS admission test for 5th standard admission---

Minimum age is 9 years and maximum age is 11 years ge to apply for KVS admission test for 5th standard admission.

There will be age relaxation for those who belong to PH candidates of 2 years.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://www.cbse.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?