31st January 2022, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Age limit and procedure of admission in Play School?

Sir my son (2 year old completed in October 14) can I take a admission for him for play group. Sir I want to take admission for play group of my son . What is the age limit and admission procedures?

Thanks
Jayashree sethi

31st January 2022, 09:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and procedure of admission in Play School?

Age limit:-
Minimum age for Play School admission is three years. And maximum age limit for admission in Play School is recently removed by the court

Admission Procedure:-
When enrolling new child into a play school that mission processor is very basic you first visit the School website and fill the form after you are done with that you will be invited by nearest franchise and then taken on a campus tour. While doing tour, make sure you meet the faculty of school and get to know their teaching methodology.

2nd February 2022, 01:28 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Age limit and procedure of admission in Play School?

Most of the parents confused about the right age to admit their children in play schools. It totally depends on your child readiness. Admit them when they are ready.
Majority of the play schools admit children at the age of three while some might admit before that. So don't make hurry and think about it for a while. Send him when he will be ready.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?