19th March 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?

What is the agreegrate percentage required in class 12th to apply for open schooling gradution for delhi university?and in which college and what are courses offered?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  2. IAS after graduation from Open University? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
  4. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
  5. How to prepare for open schooling?
  6. In which college can I get admission after scoring 44.17% in science?
  7. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  8. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  9. How to take admission in B.Com or BSc?
  10. Am I eligible for IPS exam after completing my graduation in BCA? I am a student of National Institute of Open Schooling
  11. Is it necessary to have passed class 12th from Delhi to get admission in DU?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B.Sc course in Punjab University?
  13. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  14. Can I pursue distance PG in Sociology?
  15. How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling? -- [New]
  16. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  17. Can I get TCS call having secured 65% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 46% in Graduation?
  18. How to do BBA after passing 12th from National Institute of open Schooling?
10th March 2015, 12:13 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?

* The school of open learning is established under University of Delhi in 1962.

* The school offers UG and PG courses in the fields of Arts/Humanities and commerce.

* The courses offered and aggregate percentage required are given below :

1. B.A[programme] and B.Com:

-> The minimum educational qualification is to get 40% or above marks in class 12 from a recognized board of education.

2. B.A[Hons]-programme, English:

-> The minimum educational qualification is, the candidate should secure minimum of 60% marks in English language and aggregate of more than 60% in class 12 examination.

3. B.A [Hons]-Programme, Political science:

-> Candidate securing minimum of 60% marks in class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.

4. B.Com [Hons]:

-> Candidate should posses minimum of 55% marks in the class 12 examination.
1st February 2020, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?

how much cutt off is required for 12th commerce student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?