15th August 2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Haryana Council of Open Schooling?

am giving my 12th Board exams from Haryana Council of Open Schooling.
I would like to know if I am eligible for giving
NATA? Please let me know if this is possible for me?
Please reply as soon as possible.

15th August 2021, 06:51 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Haryana Council of Open Schooling?

NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria:-

Age Limit:- No Age criteria are specified by COA to appear for NATA.

Qualifying Examination:- Candidates Passed/ Appearing in 10+2 exam or 10+3 Diploma Exam.

Qualifying Subjects Required:- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects or 10+3 Diploma with maths as a compulsory subject.

Marks Required (Relaxed for NATA 2021):-
50% marks in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics and at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2

50% aggregate marks in 10+3 Diploma.
15th August 2021, 07:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Haryana Council of Open Schooling?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NATA.

Eligibility for NATA:-

1- Candidates who have passed or are appearing in Class 12th can apply for the exam.

2- It is mandatory to have Mathematics as one of the main subjects to appear in 2021 session of NATA.

3- The test is designed to assess a candidate’s observation skills, drawing skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, and the ability of an applicant to think critically, which are altogether an important concept for getting admission into Bachelor of Architecture.
15th August 2021, 07:31 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is NO.

• You need to pass 12th to be eligible for NATA.

• There is no age limit to take admission in NATA.

• You must be an Indian.
15th August 2021, 07:31 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

No, the candidate needs to pass class 12th with a minimum of 60% from any recognized university to appear in NATA. Candidates who have passed the 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject are also eligible for the test.

The candidate can visit the website www.nata.in for more information.
15th August 2021, 08:01 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you are eligible to appear in this entrance examination if you are pursuing 12th from Haryana Council of Open Schooling as this board is recognised by Indian Government and has same validity as that of other recognised boards such as CBSE.
30th August 2021, 06:45 PM
Singhskomal

Eligibility for NATA ( NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST IN ARCHITECTURE)
10+2 with 50 % course duration- 5 years.
10+2 science stream ( with physics, chemistry and mathematics) with recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?