6th March 2021, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NEET-UG with 49.5% in PCB and 54% in 12th RBSE Board?

Hi Sir, I have got 54% in 12th RBSE Board exam but I have scored only 49.5% marks in PCB subjects. So, am I eligible to appear in NEET-UG? Please tell me about my eligibility asap.

6th March 2021, 11:18 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NEET-UG with 49.5% in PCB and 54% in 12th RBSE Board?

Yes, You are eligible to appear in NEET-UG with 49.5% in PCB and 54% in 12th RBSE Board.

Candidate must have completed intermediate with Biology or relevant subjects.

There is no such limit of having minimum aggregate marks in intermediate to appear in NEET UG.
7th March 2021, 03:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NEET-UG with 49.5% in PCB and 54% in 12th RBSE Board?

You are eligible to appear for NEET UG examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper and score minimum 50% aggregate in std 12th.

Relaxation in aggregate for reserved category. No upper age limit to appear in the examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination.

For more information visit at www.ntaneet.nic.in.
7th March 2021, 05:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to appear in NEET-UG, candidates must have passed the higher / Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent after a period of 12 years study.
Candidates must have passed the above qualifying examination with physics, chemistry, biology along with English as mandatory subject.

°°° Minimum marks: Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks (GEN and GEN-EWS), 45% marks (GEN-PH) and 40% marks (SC/STST/OBC-NCL) taken together in PCB subjects.

°°° Candidates who are in 12th standard can also apply.
They must have to show the passing certificate complying with the percentage criteria at the time of first round of counselling.
7th March 2021, 06:27 PM
Ulna
Banned

The eligibility criteria to appear for the national level entrance exam is
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
Candidate must have studied 12 science from a recognised University
Candidate must score at least 50%( general category )in physics, chemistry and biology aggregate and must also have studied
English
There is relaxation for the reserved category students
45% for other backward class and 40% for the scheduled cast and scheduled Tribes
So if you belong to open category than you will not be eligible for the exam
8th March 2021, 11:53 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having secured just 49.5% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology marks taken together, you are not eligible for apply for NEET-UG if you belong to Open/EWS/OBC (Creamy Layer) category as the minimum marks required in aggregate in PCB combination for appearing in NEET UG is 50% for Open/EWS/OBC (Creamy Layer) category candidates which is 40% in case of reserved category candidates and 45% in case of PwD category candidates.

For complete details regarding the eligibility criteria for NEET-UG, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?