15th April 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in All India Pre-Medical Test if completed 12th from Open Schooling?

Sir
I have passed 12th with Open Schooling.
Now I want to apply in All India Pre-Medical Test.
So can I eligible to apply?
Please reply as soon as possible?

18th April 2015, 12:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in All India Pre-Medical Test if completed 12th from Open Schooling?

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for AIPMT. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for AIPMT.

Please have a look at it and if you fulfil the criteria than surely you are very much eligible to appear for AIPMT.

Educational Qualification:

> The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English

> Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in Physics,Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology.

> For SC/ST and OBC candidates ,it is 40% instead of 50%.

> For general Physically Handicapped students ,the marks required is 45% ,and for SC?ST and OBC - PH it is 40%.

> The students who are appearing in class 12th this year are also eligible to appear.

AGE Criteria:

> The candidate must complete the age of at least 17 years as on 31st december of the year of examination.

> The upper age limit for All india Pre-Medical/Pre-dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.

> There is a provision of age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidate.
18th April 2015, 12:39 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in All India Pre-Medical Test if completed 12th from Open Schooling?

Yes you are eligible to apply for AIPMT (All India Pre Medical test ) because its criteria is you just have passed 12th class from any recognized board but its a little bit tougher because CBSE Board and ICSE Board Syllabus and study pattern is more suitable for these tests as compared to NIOS board

The All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is an annual medical-college entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary education

Form submission date - In the last month of year

Fee details
General and OBC - 1,200/-
SC/ST/PH - 650/-

Date of Examination - usually in the starting of may
18th April 2015, 12:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates who have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. If you had completed your 12th standard with the above mentioned subjects, then, definitely you are eligible to appear in All India Pre-Medical Test.
20th April 2015, 08:31 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply in All India Pre-Medical Test if completed 12th from Open Schooling.

So, start preparing for it.

AIPMT Exam Pattern
  • The booklet of AIPMT 2015 exam will have a total of 180 multiple choice questions.
  • The maximum marks is 720 marks.
  • You will be given 3 hours to solve it.
  • You will have 45 questions from each of the following subjects.
    Botany
    Zoology
    Chemistry
    Physics
  • Each question will carry four marks and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Best Medical Coaching Institutes in India
  1. Aakash Institute
  2. Allen Career Institute
  3. Brilliant Tutorials
  4. Bansal Classes
  5. Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (DAMS)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?