3rd April 2022, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for a Police Constable job being an JSOS Jharkhand state open school 12th candidate?

I want to know i am eligible for Gujarat constable exam.... Bcoz i am 12th science pass with JSOS Jharkhand state open school and and exam center was dahod.... So plz help me to know this.

5th April 2022, 05:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for a Police Constable job being an JSOS Jharkhand state open school 12th candidate?

Yes, you can apply for the post of police constable after qualifying 12th exam from Jharkhand State Open School
As the criteria for police constable is that you should complete your intermediate exam.
6th April 2022, 04:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for a Police Constable job being an JSOS Jharkhand state open school 12th candidate?

For applying as a police constable
Candidate must have completed class 12th from a recognised board in central board
Must have UG/PG degree in law or any other notified stream of study.

Must be between 21 to 35 years

Only Indian citizens can apply for Police constable recruitment exam , those who have completed class 12 , can apply for exam.
The board must be a recognised board.
6th April 2022, 06:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th from recognised board are eligible to appear for recruitment examination.

JSOS is a recognised board. So, a certificate of recognised board is valid to appear for the examination. You have to appear and qualify in all the stages of the examination for the final selection.

So, you can prepare for the examination to get the final selection.
8th April 2022, 10:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for a Police Constable job being a JSOS (Jharkhand State Open School) 12th candidate. Jharkhand State Open School certificates are valid for all government jobs. The educational qualification required to apply for the police constable job is a candidate must have passed class 12th in any stream from a recognized board. The candidate's age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 22 years of age.
10th April 2022, 08:19 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

yes, the institution was formed with an aim to provide education as a distance learning programme for those who cannot attend school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?