11th January 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TGT Science in Government school after completion of B.Sc Physics honours and B.Ed?

Am I eligible to apply for TGT Science in Government school after completion of B.Sc Physics honours and B.Ed? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on the this.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a teacher in government school in Haryana State after passing BSc Physics Honors? What is the procedure for it?
  2. Can i apply for TGT post after English Honours from DU?
  3. Government Institutes for bsc physics honours? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for the post of TGT science and TGT maths in KV? I am a BSc Physics
  5. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.Sc in Physics honours?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc with honours after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Am I eligibility to get a job as school teacher if I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  10. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  11. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  12. Am I eligible to do special honours course after completion of graduation in B.Sc course?
  13. Is it possible to study Masters degree in Psychology after English Honours completion?
  14. Am I eligible to become a teacher in central school after completion of PG in physics stream?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria and age required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  16. Am I eligible for DSC school assistant in physical science after passing BSc and MSc in physics and B.Ed
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and age limit required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
12th January 2016, 12:43 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT Science in Government school after completion of B.Sc Physics honours and B.Ed?

Yes, definitely you are eligible for this post. You have to qualify the TET( Teacher Eligibility Test).

Eligibility:

A candidate must have done graduation from recognized university with at least 50% marks.

BEd is mandatory.

You are eligible.
12th January 2016, 01:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT Science in Government school after completion of B.Sc Physics honours and B.Ed?

Yes, you can very much apply for TGT. Below however, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear for TGT, kindly have a look at it.

> Candidate needs to have completed their graduation

> Candidate should also possess a B.Ed qualification degree

> Candidates minimum age should not be below the age of 21 years.
12th January 2016, 02:22 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, you are very much eligible for it as you have completed your graduation and even your B.Ed which is the minimum educational requirement to apply for it.

Therefore, you can definitely apply for TGT examination.
12th January 2016, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to qualify TET for getting a permanent teaching job in government schools. You have got the required qualification for TET, therefore, just be prepared for the exam.

After qualifying TET you will be able to apply for government school job when vacancies are announced.
12th January 2016, 11:36 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

TGT stands for Trained Graduate Teacher.
It is same as TET conducted by state and central government for recruitment of teachers in their respective schools.
Eligibility to appear in TGT are
-Candidate must have completed Bachelors degree from a recognized university with aggregate of 50% marks or more in the subject in which candidates chosen to become teacher.
-Along with bachelors degree, candidate need to have B.Ed(Bachelor of Education)

In TGT examination, candidate who have qualified CTET examination will be given preferences in comparison to general candidates.
In absence or non-availability of the candidates fulfilling above mentioned eligibility criteria, preference will be given to those candidate who have worked in Central Govt organization.
9th November 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have BSC Hons Ag, am i eligible for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher in Haryana Govt School ?
14th January 2022, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation having Education as honours n even finish my B.Ed..can I apply for the post of TGT in govt.school?
30th March 2022, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for TGT maths in any school after completing bsc physics hons and b.ed
20th May 2023, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

If I have done graduation in physics can I apply for TGT science in Bihar goverment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?