20th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligibility to get a job as school teacher if I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course?

Bsc(biotechnology microbiology chemistry) MSc( chemistry) Bed ( biology physics) am I eligible for school asst physics subject? Can you please let me know what is the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for your reply soon.

20th September 2015, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibility to get a job as school teacher if I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bsc(biotechnology microbiology chemistry) MSc( chemistry) Bed ( biology physics) am I eligible for school asst physics subject? Can you please let me know what is the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for your reply soon.
You have completed B.Sc degree in Biochemistry and M.Sc degree in chemistry so you are not eligible for assistant teacher in Physics subject but you can apply for assistant teacher in chemistry through TET exam.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Two types of exam is conducted by TET:-

Primary stage(For becoming teachers from class I to V).
Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII).

If you have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Primary stage TET exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

There is no age criteria for TET exam.
21st September 2015, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibility to get a job as school teacher if I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course?

If you have got B.Ed qualification then surely you are eligible for teaching job in schools. All you have to do is apply for jobs in various private schools and try to cleat the interview which is the selection procedure in most private schools.

If you want a government schools job then you have to qualify exams like TET. Therefore, don't worry about your qualification and look for teaching jobs in private schools.
21st September 2015, 07:00 PM
A Utkarsh
Junior Member+

As you have completed the B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course so have lots of option in teaching field.
As said earlier, to become a successful professional in teaching field one should have a minimum qualification in Bachelor of Education that you already have.
The job opportunities for these professionals are numerous. They can find employment in various government and private institutions.
For this recruitment the government organizes SET. You can apply for the SET exam also.
And if you complete your Masters then you can apply for the NET exam also through which you can get the jobs of assistant professor.
21st September 2015, 08:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Recruitment of teachers in school approved by Central Board of Secondary Education is carried out on the basis of common entrance exam, called Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET).

A pass in higher secondary examination with 50 % marks along with Diploma in Elementary Education is the minimum eligibility for this exam.

The exam is conducted separately for Primary stage and Elementary Stage

Eligibility for CTET:

Graduation with a minimum of 50 % marks is the minimum eligibility criterion.

Final year of candidates of the two year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor in Education are eligible to appear for the exam.

Graduates with a minimum of 45 % marks in aggregate along with bachelor’s degree in education are also eligible.

Candidates who have passed higher secondary examination with 50 % marks along with four year Bachelor in Elementary Education are also eligible.
21st September 2015, 08:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Recruitment of teachers in school approved by Central Board of Secondary Education is carried out on the basis of common entrance exam, called Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET).

A pass in higher secondary examination with 50 % marks along with Diploma in Elementary Education is the minimum eligibility for this exam.

The exam is conducted separately for Primary stage and Elementary Stage

Eligibility for CTET:

Final year of candidates of the two year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor in Education are eligible to appear for the exam.

Graduates with a minimum of 45 % marks in aggregate along with bachelor’s degree in education are also eligible.

Candidates who have passed higher secondary examination with 50 % marks along with four year Bachelor in Elementary Education are also eligible.
22nd September 2015, 11:57 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Having B.Ed qualification you are definitely eligible for the post of teacher in the schools. All you need to do is to apply for the teacher post in different private schools and try to clear the interviews for the same as the interview is the selection process of most of the schools.
If you want to apply for the Government teacher job, then you have to qualify entrance examination like TET. After clearing that you can apply in Government schools also.
9th June 2016, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job as a school teacher if I have completed my B.Sc (Biochemistry), M.sc (Biochemistry) and B.Ed courses?
5th October 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligiblity to get as a higher secondary school teacher if i have completed bsc botany msc biotechnology and b.ed course
19th May 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligibility to get a job as a high school biology teacher if I have completed bsc microbiology, msc microbiology and b.ed in natural science?
4th August 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduated in B.Sc biotechnology and B.ed and qualified CTET. Am I eligible to become a government schools teacher..
2nd February 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my pg in msc biochemistry am i eligible for teaching in navodya vidhyalaya schools
25th March 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I did b.sc biotechnology and m.sc biotechnology plus b.ed...is I am eligible as science teacher ??
1st April 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join in TTC course after completion of my graduation like bsc in biotechnology. Please send me the reply. I am waiting for your reply ...
19th June 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in higher secondary as a teacher if I have completed B.sc,M.sc (Microbiology)and B.ed course
25th July 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed msc biochemistry and i a. Doing B. ed course... Am i eligible to get a job in higher secondary as a chemistry teacher
18th August 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc and msc in biotechnology so m I eligible for teaching in schools
15th November 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm completing Bsc with zoology hons & continue Msc in biotechnology. Am I eligible to apply for biology teacher in any private school?
1st February 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I had done BSC. MLT which is a professional course and then i do MSC. microbiology. My question is after doing B. ED would i be eligible for a job in govt school as science teacher?
15th February 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I have done BSc chemistry, zoology, biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry and B.Ed would I be eligible for a job in government school as a science teacher if I qualify TET exam?
24th February 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I am BSc and MSc Microbiology, BEd and 10 years of administrative experience
Am I eligible to apply for Principal job in Delhi Schools
26th February 2019, 05:01 PM
consultguru

After completing B.Ed course you need to qualify the TET entrance ... If you do MSc after BSc then you also have a chance to become professor in ... If you want to teach in school, then the minimum eligibility is Graduation and B.Ed course.
20th April 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm B. Sc graduating student.(microbiology)can I get a government school teacher post if I pursue b. Ed now??
16th June 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bed ,i am a gradutae in microbiology(microbiology botany chemistry),and pg in bioinformatics ,want to be in teaching line with good career prospects,can i be agovermwnt teacher? or a lecturer in college? my age is 30 plz guide
25th July 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

If a candidate has MSc biotechnology..is he eligible for first grade school lecturer of biology?
12th August 2019, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor's and msc from biochemistry then after doing bed can I become secondary school teacher
30th January 2020, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.S.C Biotechnology with BEd .can I eligible for doing M.S.C botany or zoology
3rd February 2020, 11:27 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Recruitment of teachers in a school approved by the Central Board of Secondary Education is carried out on the basis of the common entrance exam, called Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET).

The exam is conducted separately for the Primary stage and Elementary Stage

Eligibility for CTET:

The final year of candidates for the two-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor in Education is eligible to appear for the exam.

Graduates with a minimum of 45 % marks in aggregate along with a bachelor’s degree in education are also eligible.

Candidates who have passed the higher secondary examination with 50 % marks along with four years Bachelor in Elementary Education are also eligible.
31st July 2020, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Msc microbiologist holder can i teach higher secondary is it possible
3rd April 2021, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir am I eligible to biology teacher as school assistant With bsc.(biotechnology,bio chemistry,chemistry) and b.ed (physics,biology) and m.sc (biochemistry). And qualified in ctet..
12th December 2021, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc bio tec and b.ed ....sir ,am i eligible for primary teacher in basic education?..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?