17th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an IPS Officer with 52% in 12th AHSEC?

Respected Sir,
My name is Imran Hussain and my 12th percentage is 52% under AHSEC Board. I want to be an IPS Officer. So, with this percentage I am eligible to become an IPS Officer?

25th December 2015, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an IPS Officer with 52% in 12th AHSEC?

No, you are not eligible to become an IPS officer after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 52% marks from AHSEC Board. To be eligible to appear in IPS examination, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to appear in IPS examination, so, I suggest you to pursue Graduation course after completion of your 12th standard, so, that you are eligible to appear in IPS examination.
25th December 2015, 11:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an IPS Officer with 52% in 12th AHSEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
My name is Imran Hussain and my 12th percentage is 52% under AHSEC Board. I want to be an IPS Officer. So, with this percentage I am eligible to become an IPS Officer?
Sorry you are not eligible for IPS exam after completing 12th standard, You need to complete Graduation or equivalent qualification to be eligible for IPS examination. Please refer the official website of Civil Service Examination for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?