2nd November 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in TET being an AHSEC 12th student?

Sir,
I am a student of AHSEC Board of 12th standard of Science stream. I want to give TET. So, kindly tell me I am eligible to give TET or not? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  2. Eligibility to appear in CEE(Medical) for general candidate with 56.6% in 12th PCB AHSEC?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
  4. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  5. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Primary TET for 12th candidate?
  7. Eligibility to apply in TET for 12th Arts candidate? When the notification will be released?
  8. Qualification required to appear in TET? Can a BTC student become a Primary Teacher? Examination date of CTET and TET?
  9. How to migrate from AHSEC to CBSE Board?
  10. Am I eligible for BE or B.Tech course having passed HS from AHSEC with 54% in PCM and pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc course?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 198 marks in JEE Main and secured 10th position in AHSEC?
  12. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  13. Is it necessary to pursue B.Ed to apply for TET?
  14. Can I be eligible for TET exam after completing B.Pharma?
  15. What is the percentage required to read CA after class 12th? I have scored 55% marks in class 12th under AHSEC
  16. Can I be eligible for UP TET after doing B.Ed from Gorakhpur University?
  17. Minimum percentage required to get distinction in AHSEC examination?
  18. Is computer science student eligible for TET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
4th November 2015, 08:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TET being an AHSEC 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of AHSEC Board of 12th standard of Science stream. I want to give TET. So, kindly tell me I am eligible to give TET or not? Waiting for your reply.
No, you are eligible for TET exam.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Two types of exam is conducted by TET:-

Primary stage(For becoming teachers from class I to V).
Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII).

If you have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Primary stage TET exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

There is no age criteria for TET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?