17th June 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?

Hi

i wrote my 12th examination under state open schooling kerala, but unfortunatly i cant pass in accountancy, now im in uae.

im want to do degree for my promotions, shall i eligible to admit in NIOS ? if yes, then how much subject shall i need to write ??

please let me know this asap

6th April 2015, 05:28 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?

You can get admission in NIOS, but you have to take admission in class11 again. This is because you are changing boards when you are switching to NIOS. So you cannot sit for class 11 & 12 from 2 different boards. So you would have to repeat class 11 from NIOS and give examination on all the subjects again.
7th April 2015, 09:50 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?

No you cant get the admission in 12th NIOS if you failed any subject of 12th. So my suggestion to you is that you take the admission in 11th class.

Now after that clear all subject of class 11th and then goes to different board of education because you cannot sit for two different board.

Final you take admission back in 11th class and clear all subject after that you are eligible for 12th NIOS examination.
7th April 2015, 01:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible to get admission in National Institute of Open Schooling. State board and National board are two different boards. Thus you can take admission in NIOS. They just require some of your documents like

1. Photocopy of 10th standard passed mark sheet.
2. Photocopy of your Migration certificate.
3. One of your ID Proof.
4. Demand draft of Exam & Admission fee.

That's it you will get admission easily. You are allowed to choose six subjects from the list of subjects offered by them for students. You just visit on their official website and register yourself for admission.
17th February 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I have given exam on 2012;I failed in one subject chemistry in practical marks is 17 and theory 10 Total marks is 27 SYCT My Mark is pass should i appear to exam for one subject. And more thing can appear for exam after long gap.
11th July 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in dhse in biology science and now I can join history group in open school and complete plus two for getting certificate please tell me the answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?