8th December 2019, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy being a CBSE 12th PCB student and opted NIOS Mathematics?

Sir, I have joined Intermediate course with PCB stream. I am currently studying in 12th standard with CBSE Board. I have opted Mathematics from NIOS Board and will give the Board exam from this Board as well. So, am I eligible to join Merchant Navy or not?

11th December 2019, 08:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy being a CBSE 12th PCB student and opted NIOS Mathematics?

The eligibility for joining Merchant Navy is finishing class 12th physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Candidates have to be unmarried Indian citizens.
Normal vision is required but glasses up to plus or minus 2.5.

Admission is done through an entrance exam which is followed by a screening test and a main written exam.
After clearing the test, there is an interview and a medical test.

Entrance tests-

All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test Board

IMU CET

Courses you can join:

BSc in Nautical science

B.E. Marine Engineering

B.E. Petroleum engineering

B.E. Mechanical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?