9th April 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to reappear in 12th ISC Board exam if disqualify in more than 4 subjects?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know that can I
reappear for 12th ISC exam next year
if I fail in more than four subjects?
Waiting for your reply.

13th April 2015, 01:10 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear in 12th ISC Board exam if disqualify in more than 4 subjects?

I would like to tell you that if you fail in more than 3 subjects in board exam than you are considered as failed candidate, as you have failed in 4 subjects than eventually you have to reappear for the board examination again in the next year with the regular candidates.
13th April 2015, 02:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear in 12th ISC Board exam if disqualify in more than 4 subjects?

Yes, you can re-appear for your board examinations in the coming year but if you want to clear only the papers in which you have failed then you can even go for improvement examination.

However, if you want to re-appear for your board examination once again, then there is a provision for it, you just need to contact your school officials and get the relevant informations and procedures from there.
13th April 2015, 06:21 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to reappear in 12th ISC Board exam if disqualify in more than 4 subjects.

As per rule candidate can reappear for one or more subjects to clear his backlog as well as to improve his marks. So, don't worry, you are eligible to reappear in your 12th standard ISC board exam. Just prepare well and clear all your exams.
13th April 2015, 06:45 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Failing in more than 3 subject is itself means that you need to reappear for 12th examination. So yes you can appear for next year ISC exam. See to it that you don't fail again in any of the subject as there is a limitation in attempt for appearing ISC exam board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?