21st February 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in Improvement exam after giving 12th ISC Compartmental exam?

hello all
can i go for improvement in maths
or any other subjects after
clearing the compartment exams in 12th isc board
waiting for your information

22nd February 2015, 09:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Improvement exam after giving 12th ISC Compartmental exam?

Yes, you can appear for improvement exam of your maths subject or all subjects, even after giving Compartmental exam. You can do so, by submitting written application to the principal of your school, where you have completed your 12th standard. Then your school principal will register your name for the specific exam or all exams. After receiving a hall ticket, you can appear for the improvement exam.
9th May 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in Improvement exam after giving 12th ISC Compartmental exam?

hello sir, i have passed 12th board exam by scoring 70% mark.can i apply for improvement exam?...if i appear that exam,can join the college as my friends in the same acadamic year..plsssssssssss sir rply me fast bcoz ur fast rply can change my life plsssss help me
16th March 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir...after how many months of result announcement of 12 isc board compartment exam takes place and when its result is disclosed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?