29th September 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCA(H) in Assam being an Open Schooling student?

Dear Sir, I have failed in 12th Assam Board and now I am going to apply my 12th from Open Schooling. After getting marksheet from Open Schooling, I want to study BCA(H) just after 12th from Assam. Please tell me am I eligible or not.

3rd October 2019, 11:27 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA(H) in Assam being an Open Schooling student?

Yes, you can get admission in BCA(H) course even if you have studied from Open schooling, there is no such issue in it.

You will however have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school and after clearing the examination, you can get admission and can continue with your studies ahead.
3rd October 2019, 11:30 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA(H) in Assam being an Open Schooling student?

Yes, you can get admission in BCA(H) course even if you have studied from Open schooling, there is no such issue in it.

You will however have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school and after clearing the examination, you can get admission and can continue with your studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?