16th January 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BEd after completing 12th with Education subject?

Sir, I have taken Education subject in my Intermediate course which I am doing with Mizoram Board. I want to become a Teacher so I have decided to study BEd course. Right now, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard. So, after completing 12th, I am eligible to study BEd course?

17th January 2020, 08:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BEd after completing 12th with Education subject?

No, you are not eligible for Bachelor of Education 2 years degree course after passing 12th standard because as per the minimum educational qualification required for this course is Graduation ( B.Sc, B.Com, B.A.) or equivalent degree.
17th January 2020, 08:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BEd after completing 12th with Education subject?

Eligibility for B.Ed course:

- The Candidate should have done graduation in any discipline or equivalent course from a recognised University with at least 50% marks and relaxation of five percent is given to reserved category students.

-Hence, you are not eligible for B.Ed course after 12th.
17th January 2020, 09:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, after your twelfth you can't directly go for B.Ed.
Qualification for pursuing B.Ed must be your graduation.
The minimum eligibility criteria of B.Ed by colleges and universities is pass with 50% aggregate marks in bachelor's degree or master's degree in science or social science or humanities or commerce or equivalent.
17th January 2020, 10:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, after completing 12th, you are not eligible to study B.Ed course.
Eligibility criteria to study B.Ed course:-
The candidates should have passed graduation degree with any stream
from a recognised University with at least 50% marks. 45% marks for SC/ST categories candidates.
Age limit:-
For B.Ed admissions in a majority of colleges, there is no age bar. However, admission process of some B.Ed colleges require candidates to be minimum 19 years in age.
19th June 2021, 11:02 PM
Singhskomal

If you want to get B.ed degree you need to complete your graduation first after graduation with minimum 50% you are eligible to get admission in b.ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?