6th August 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture course being a 10th CBSE candidate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my 10th with CBSE Board. I want to join Diploma in Agriculture course. So, am I eligible to get admission and study this Diploma in Agriculture course? Kindly tell me immediately.

10th August 2020, 04:05 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture course being a 10th CBSE candidate?

Yes , you are eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture course being a 10th CBSE candidate because minimum qualification required for this course is 10th class.

Agriculture diploma holders can get direct admission in B.Sc agricultural courses. Further, they can go for an M.Sc in an agriculture degree programme from a good institution to pursue a career as a lecturer or professor.
11th August 2020, 12:27 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture course being a 10th CBSE candidate?

°°° YES, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Agriculture after passing class tenth with minimum 50% marks.

°°°Admission is done on the basis of Entrance Test.

Top colleges:

° Tamilnadu Agriculture University Coimbatore

° SRK University, Bhopal

° Singhania University, Jhunjhunu

° Anand Agricultural University, Anand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?