10th December 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Higher Secondary having completed 10th around 6 years ago?

Hello everyone, I have scored 51% in my 10th with CBSE Board around 6 years ago. After that I discontinued my education. Now I am willing to study Higher Secondary. So, kindly tell me am I eligible for doing Higher Secondary course?

14th December 2018, 01:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Higher Secondary having completed 10th around 6 years ago?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Intermediate after a log gap also.
There is no any objection in pursuing +2 after a gap of 6 years.
15th December 2018, 04:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Higher Secondary having completed 10th around 6 years ago?

Yes, you are very much eligible.

You can fill the form from the NIOS i.e. National Institute of Open School.

You have to submit the previous marksheets and submit the minimum examination fee.

You will be given the admit card and will be allotted the date and time of the exam.

You can appear in the exam after that.
15th December 2018, 07:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for senior secondary board examination after six years gap because there is no age limit for board exams.

You can register for board exam from any board like CASE, NIOS and state board. You can select your stream in 11th standard.
24th December 2018, 10:42 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

For pursuing Higher Secondary School degree course the only qualification required is a Class 10th from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your class 10th even 6 years ago you are eligible for getting admission in a higher secondary school degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?