6th October 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCom if completed Higher Secondary around 17 years ago?

Sir/Madam, I have passed my Higher Secondary around 17 years ago. I want to continue my study now. Can I get admission in BCom course now because I was a Science student till my Higher Secondary?

9th October 2018, 02:57 PM
sreejit4321

Default Re: Can I study BCom if completed Higher Secondary around 17 years ago?

Yes,of course,you can complete your graduation after 17 years gap.But,it will difficult to complete the course in regular mode after such a long gap.Instead of that,you can opt for Distance learning system of education.There are lots of universities which imparts education in distance mode.Some of them are IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University),NOU(Nalanda Open University).The university sends Study material to their students for making study at the ease of home.The whole study is done on the correspondence basis.For taking exam,the student has to go on the study centre of the university or as prescribed by the university.And, thus one can complete any degree course of his/her choice without attending the college on regular basis.

Thank You!!!
9th October 2018, 07:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCom if completed Higher Secondary around 17 years ago?

After such a long gap, you can try for open university for pursuing B.Com, because regular universities have an upper age limit for bachelor courses.

Therefore, make sure you apply at universities like IGNOU, if you are interested in studying B.Com degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?