7th June 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE?

Hello,
I have completed 10th in CBSE Board.
I want to do Polytechnic Diploma course.
Kindly tell me I am eligible or not for this course?
Please tell me as soon as possible.

7th June 2015, 05:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE?

Yes, you are eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board. To get admission in Polytechnic Diploma course, you need to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
7th June 2015, 06:16 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE?

You are eligible for to study Polytechnic Diploma course after 10th standard.

Eligibility for Polytechnic Diploma:

10th standard from a recognized university. CBSE is recognized board. Therefore you are eligible for diploma course.

You have to appear CET exam to get admission into diploma which consist Reasoning, General ability, Mathematics and General knowledge.
7th June 2015, 06:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are definitely eligible for the polytechnic course having done your Standard 10th with CBSE as for the same course you just have to be passed in your 10th board examination from a recognized board and CBSE is one of the Central Board .

Also for pursuing of same course from any government university you have to crack the respective entrance examination and the examinations are generally held in the month of May .

There are many options available in the polytechnic course choose the option according to your personal interest. Also if you fail to appear or crack the entrance examination you can pursue the same from any private universities taking admission directly on the basis of performance in the board examination.
7th June 2015, 08:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma course after completion of 10th Class in CBSE board. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Diploma (Polytechnic) course is "10th Class" from a recognized university. You must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10th Class in order to be eligible for doing admission in Diploma course. Besides this, you are required to write and qualify Diploma Entrance Test (DET) to get admission in Diploma in Engineering or Polytechnic course. There are many streams available in Diploma course, namely Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Production Engineering, Diploma in Biotech Engineering. The best course I would suggest you to go with is Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
7th June 2015, 08:09 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes of cause you are eligible for polytechnic diploma as you completed your 10th standard from CBSE Board. You can get admission in diploma as if you completed I.T.I course or 10th Standard or after 12th standard.

After 10th standard you can get admission. For admission you need to give a common entrance exam. Result decide that in which college did you get seat. So try to get as more marks as possible so that you can get best college for diploma.

After 10th standard duration of diploma is of 3 years. You have various trades which you can choose like Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics, Electronics & Communication and many more. Choose any one trade according to your interest.
7th June 2015, 09:02 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Polytechnic is the course which imparts technical education.its a 3year course diploma,where one can join as junior engineers or as a supervisors.
It is not affiliated to any university,but it comes under AICTE.

Yes you can do polytechnic diploma after 10th.

Choose the polytechnic diploma course as per your choice.
Before that seek the help seniors who had done their courrse,meet the college administrative and find out about the fee,facilities,faculties, environment etc.
7th June 2015, 09:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Polytechnic Diploma course once you have Completed 10th with CBSE. For the details regarding the eligibility criteria for Diploma course you can see the eligibility Criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for 10th CBSE :

<> You must complete 10th from the recognized University with minimum 50%of marks.

<> Minimum Age should be 14 years.

<> You have to give an exam called " Polycet " which is the entrance exam for Diploma courses.

<> Based on the score of Polycet you can get admission for Diploma courses.

Every state conducts it's own Entrance Exam for Diploma (Polytechnic ) course.
7th June 2015, 09:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in any Diploma course after the completion of your 10th standard from CBSE board. To join in any diploma course, you have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, then you can get diploma course admission in any polytechnic college, depending upon your rank in polytechnic exam.
7th June 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I have completed 12th(Arts stream) in CBSE Board.
I want to do B.B.A
course.
Kindly tell me I am eligible or not for
this course? Please tell me as soon as possible
7th June 2015, 11:35 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma courses as you completed 10th form CBSE board.
Just you you have to first appear in entrance exam for Diploma.

Here are name of some entrance exam of Diploma through which you can get admission in Diploma courses..

1). JEXPO

2). DCECE.

3). CET etc.

you have to score good rank in entrance exam to get admission in good college.

So, I will suggest you to take some preparation before appearing in entrance exam of Diploma.
8th June 2015, 09:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed 10th in CBSE Board.
I want to do Polytechnic Diploma course.
Kindly tell me I am eligible or not for this course?
Please tell me as soon as possible.
You have completed 10th standard from CBSE board so you are eligible for polytechnic course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
13th June 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join polytechnic after completing 10 from CBSE without writing board examination?please tell me as soon as possible.
14th June 2020, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to study polytechnic Diploma course if completed 10th cbse from basic math?
23rd June 2020, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

If i am punished by cbse as unfair means in 12th standard and i am 10th passed by cbse can i do polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?