4th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to teach in government school maths after B.Ed in Mathematics?

Can B.Com graduate do B.Ed in mathematics? after passing PTET exam, am I eligible for the government school to teach maths as well as commerce subjects even in senior secondary school? Can you please answer me back soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  2. Required Eligibility criteria to teach Mathematics in Engineering Colleges? Can a candidate with M.Sc Maths and M.Tech in CSE be eligible to teach Computer Science in Engineering Colleges?
  3. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  4. Books for M.A(English) from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?
  6. Am I eligible to teach mathematics & physics in a CBSE/ICSE school?
  7. Can an economics graduate with B.Ed degree teach in government schools of Maharashtra?
  8. How to teach Maths at school level after completing B.E? Can I become a teacher in school after doing B.Ed correspondence?
  9. How to teach in central government school after passing M.A B.Ed?
  10. Will I be appointed as a teacher in engineering college for mathematics, if i have done M.Sc.(Maths) in PG but B.A.(maths) during graduation?
  11. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  12. Eligibility to become a Computer Teacher in any Government school for BTech ECE graduate? -- [New]
  13. Is B.Ed compulsory to teach commerce students of 10+2 and 10+1?
  14. Am I eligible to become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  15. How to earn money while studying? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Maths entrance exam in 2018 after completion of B.Sc Maths with 55.40 percent?
  17. Am i eligible to teach in CBSE school after doing MCM?
  18. Am I eligible to do BEd from IGNOU if I have only 38 percentage marks in graduation?
29th March 2018, 01:21 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to teach in government school maths after B.Ed in Mathematics?

I am happy to tell you that definitely after the completion of B.Com course, you are eligible for B.Ed course in Mathematics. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. Once after completing B.Ed course and successfully qualifying in the TET examination, you can apply for the post of Teacher in any Government School.
29th March 2018, 12:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to teach in government school maths after B.Ed in Mathematics?

In order to become a teacher in government school for senior classes also you should have completed your bachelor's degree or master's degree from a recognized university. You must also have a B.Ed degree in the relevant discipline you want to teach. With this eligibility you have to appear for TET/CTET examination. Hence, after qualifying the examination, you can start teaching in government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?