3rd August 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Application date for admission in class one at St. Xavier's (Kolkata)

Body: I want to get admission for my son in St.Xavier's school in class one in 2017-2018 session. His DOB is 30.03.2012. Please advice me when I can get the application form.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  3. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  4. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  5. What is the age limit for getting admission St.Xaviers school, Kolkata for class 1?
  6. What is the admission procedure for Class 3rd in St. Xaviers School Kolkata?
  7. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  8. What is the date of birth required for getting Class 1 admission in St.Xaviers school, Kolkata?
  9. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  10. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths?
  11. Admission in which class being a 2 years old son in St. Xaviers college School in Kolkata? When does the school issue application forms?
  12. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  13. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
  15. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  16. How to take admission in class one of St Xaviers School, Kolkata
  17. What is the admission procedure in class II?
  18. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
3rd August 2016, 07:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application date for admission in class one at St. Xavier's (Kolkata)

The online application process for admissions to Class One in St.Xavier's School, Kolkata will start in the mid-september, 2016.

To be eligible to take admission in Class One in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata, the child should have attained minimum 5 years of age as on 31st March of the year of admission.Since, your son was born on 30.03.2012, your son will be 5 years old as on 31st March, 2017, so, he is eligible to get admission in Class One in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata.
3rd August 2016, 08:06 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application date for admission in class one at St. Xavier's (Kolkata)

Age criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier School, Kolkata in Class I is more than five years as on 31st March of the year of admission.

The online application process for admission to Class one for the academic year 2017-18 will begin in mid-September 2016.
4th August 2016, 02:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The tentative dates has not yet been announced officially and so nothing can be said exactly about the dates without the officially announced.

In general the online registration process for admission of candidates in 1st standard starts in mid of September 2017.
19th October 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

My son SAGNIK BHATTACHARJEE is 6 years Old, his D.O.B IS 10.09.2010. Please help me how to admitted in your school.

GOUTAM BHATTACHARJEE (FATHER)
30th October 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

My daughter name is Aratrika Das, Her date of birth is 26.06.2014.
I want to admit her in class-UKG on your organisation.
Please help me for aforesaid purpose with details fees clarification.

ASHIM DAS(FATHER)
4th June 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Ref: Application date for admission in class one at St. Xavier's school Kolkata, academic year 2020-2021 session.

My son Debargha Mondal,DOB 28.06.2014.
I want to admit him in class one. Please help me.

Debasis Mondal (Father)
24th August 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

My son reyansh Agarwal DOB 20/2/14 I want to admit him in class 1 .please guide me.

Rajeev Agarwal (father)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?